On-Call Banquet Server
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL NEW ORLEANS
Join a diverse and talented team in New Orleans! We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.
The Role of On-Call Banquet Server:
This role reports to the Banquet Captain and Director of Food & Beverage. Will be responsible for fulfilling guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods. Adhering to all Banquet service and safety standards. Assisting with the set-up and execution of Banquet Events. Any additional tasks as requested within reasonable scope of the job.
Our Ideal Banquet Server will have:
- Previous food service or related experience ideally in a hotel environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude that can flex to guest needs and ever changing business environment.
- Ability to perform tasks to the standards for both service and safety.
- Available any and all shifts. Hours are variable; May work more/less than 40 hours a week based on business needs.
- Proof of authorization for work, passing of pre-employment screening and Hep A Clearance Required post-offer. Food Handlers certification a plus.
Four Seasons believes in offering the best to the best; check out some of our amazing benefits!
- An opportunity to be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- The chance to engage in a diverse and challenging work environment
- Complimentary and or Discounted Hotel Stays
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Complimentary daily employee meals
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf