NIAR Environmental Test Lab Quality Student Assistant
NIAR ETL (Environmental Test Lab) is seeking a student who is detail orientated and focused on providing excellent customer service. Students in this position will work with shipping and receiving records, incoming and outgoing equipment, and internal and external customers. The tasks performed are hands-on work and students will be fully trained in all the relevant knowledge and skills needed to perform these tasks. This position will be located at the Environments Test Lab located at 3800 S Oliver, Building 13L, Wichita, KS 67210.
This position requires access to EAR or ITAR controlled technologies. Applicants are required to be eligible for employment under U.S. export control laws and must meet the requirement of being a “U.S. Citizen”. Information will need to be collected in this regard, but will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. export control laws. The University does not discriminate in its hiring practices and shall ensure compliance with all federal and state laws in the collection and reviews of such information collected.
- Reception and logging of incoming equipment under test.
- Shipment of customer, and internal equipment
- Management of equipment calibrations and equipment database updates
- Help shipment and reception of all deliveries to the lab
- Organization of the customer equipment area
- Update quality engineering documents and forms
- Assist with organization of quality functions
- Strong skills in MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of how databases and SharePoint work