Takeda Technology Development and Implementation (TDI) team is seeking a Robot Software Engineering Coop / Internship.
We looking for Coop to work with our SPOT (Boston Dynamics) robot and integrate it into Takeda's daily operations. Primerely make it more capable, safer, and autonomus. We work mostly in Python, knowledge of Linux would be ideal.
What follows is a list of things we are interested. Depending on your passions and expertise your role might fit one or all of the following.
- Improving 2D and 3D sensing capabilities
- Building visual representations of the world
- Geometric perception
- Perception of seen and unseen objects
- Supervised learning
- Self supervised learning
- Control of robot, cameras, and arms including autonomus inspections tasks
- Planning motion in the presence of obstacles
- Optimizing grasps and other basic manipulation primitives
- Motion planning
- Robot - personel interaction
- Proficiency programming in a Python-Linux environment
- Comfort with programming
- Software support of real-time systems
- Visualization of robot data
- API programing and commands development with Python
- Design and control of end effectors
- Experience integrating and programming robot arms and caera units
- Mechanical design of mounts and stands.