Digital Art Content Designer - Remote Internship
ARE YOU AN OUT-OF-BOX THINKER?
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries. You will be mentored by our company's management and executive teams to fully develop your professional skills. We’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
GBCS Group is proud to be a green organization by building and developing tools and solutions in-house that help the global fleet industries within the marine and land sectors to save costs and reduce their carbon footprint! Through your internship, you can help save our beautiful planet!
A Day In The Life:
- Create custom animated art design content for company websites
- Prepare sketches, layouts, and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software, and image processing, layout, and design software
- Collaborate closely with management, developers, and web designers to define, create, & implement designs
- Develop content ideas for social media that are integrated as part of 360 campaigns.
- Offer creative and efficient support to current and potential processes
A Few Points to Note:
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months
- This is an unpaid practicum placement
- All positions are remote
- We are a Canadian-based company
- We require mandatory meeting availability depending on your job role
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
- Earning school credits (Depending on your program)
- Comprehensive Project Training
- Flexible work schedule - remote work!
- Supportive and Creative Team
- Mentorship from our leadership teams with a commitment to your development and growth
What Are We Looking For?
- Currently enrolled in a program relevant to the position
- Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, and strategic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- A smile on your face! :)
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry and carbon emissions in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in saving our planet and joining our amazing work family!
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!
To learn more please visit www.gbcsgroup.com or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org