Administration - Remote Internship
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT DRIVING BUSINESS INNOVATION?
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries. You will be mentored by our company's management and executive teams to fully develop your professional skills. We’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
GBCS Group is proud to be a green organization by building and developing tools and solutions in-house that help the global fleet industries within the marine and land sectors to save costs and reduce their carbon footprint! Through your internship, you can help save our beautiful planet!
- Manage daily administrative tasks - emails, meeting set up, calls, organizing, etc.
- Create and/or modify documents as requested
- Collect information for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
- Coordinate Human Resources activity and maintenance of job posting, resume filtering, interview assistance, onboarding/offboarding and any other relevant documentation
- Determine and establish efficient Administrative & HR processes
- Provide support to all members of the team when needed
A Few Points to Note:
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months and minimum working hours per week is 20 hours
- This is an unpaid practicum placement
- All positions are remote
- We are a Canadian-based company
- We require mandatory meeting availability depending on your job role.
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
- Earning school credits (Depending on your program)
- Comprehensive Project Training
- Flexible work schedule - remote work!
- Supportive and Creative Team
- Mentorship from our leadership teams with a commitment to your development and growth
What Are We Looking For?
- Currently enrolled in a program relevant to the position
- Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, and strategic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- A smile on your face! :)
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry and carbon emissions in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in saving our planet and joining our amazing work family!
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!
To learn more please visit www.gbcsgroup.com or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org