REMOTE INTERNSHIP - Sales and Marketing Associate
Would you like to complete your entire Internship from home?!
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT STRATEGY?
Whether you are a visionary and/or ready to apply your technical skills we are ready for YOU!
As a Sales & Marketing Associate, you will be utilizing your strategic skills to impact our marketing platforms to connect with new business leads for our Sales Team.
SkyIT is a modern tech company that aims to make digital transformations in the Aviation Fleet Industry by providing our partners and clients clean technologies to manage assets, measure and reduce carbon emissions, and streamline operations through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries – we’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
A few things to note:
-This is an unpaid practicum placement
-All positions are remote
-We are a Canadian-based company
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
● Comprehensive Project Training
● Flexible work schedule - remote work!
● Supportive and Creative Team
● Commitment to your development and growth
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
● Prospecting new business leads to reach weekly/monthly/quarterly sales targets
● Continuously improve client and sales outreach strategies with other departments in the organization to optimize the business development process
● Attend sales training and develop a deep understanding of the products and services at SkyIT – offering professional, creative and efficient support to current and potential clients
● Data management - ensure that new or existing information is tracked on our CRM system
● Contribute creatively to develop digital strategies that meet client/marketing expectations while meeting company goals and standards
● Communicating with stakeholders on status of projects - making adjustments as needed to comply
with feedback while meeting company standards
What Are We Looking For?
● Currently enrolled in program relevant to position
● Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectation
● Comfortable in a fast paced, creative, and strategic environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in participating in this program with us.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!