NIAR Advanced Technologies Lab for Aerospace Systems (ATLAS) Student Assistant
NIAR's ATLAS (Advanced Technologies Lab for Aerospace Systems) is looking for new students to assist with the development of current and upcoming projects involving robotic automation. This position will be located on the main WSU campus and ATLAS' South Oliver location.
This position requires access to EAR or ITAR controlled technologies. Applicants are required to be eligible for employment under U.S. export control laws and must meet the requirement of being a “U.S. Citizen”. Information will need to be collected in this regard, but will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. export control laws. The University does not discriminate in its hiring practices and shall ensure compliance with all federal and state laws in the collection and reviews of such information collected.
- PLC programming
- Robot programming
- 3D modeling
- Low voltage electrical wiring
- Familiarity with power/hand tools
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience working with robot setup/programming is preferred
- Mechatronics or comparable degree seeking students are preferred