Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2016 Fortune's Top 50 Workplaces for Parents
- 2014 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, 6th Place nationwide, Medium Employer category
- 2014 Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2011 – 2013 Healthiest Employers in North Texas Award Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Honoree
- 2015 CoBiz Best of Colorado
- 2014 Colorado Biz Magazine Colorado's "Perk"iest Companies
What You’ll Do
This position is responsible for concepting, creating and editing graphic design projects throughout the organization. This position creates concepts, print and web design to support all divisions. Responsible for thinking creatively to assist the sales efforts across IMA.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and/or editing graphic design and layout projects, including, but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, customized RFP responses, slicks, advertising, booklets, web graphics, and newsletters.
- Collaborating with the Creative Manager in creating original design solutions that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Maintaining templates for collateral, event, and digital campaigns
- Creating concepts and prototypes in print and digital form
- Updating existing collateral, mailers, and other promotional items upon request
- Creating digital and print collateral and presentations for sales and leadership
- Handling projects from brainstorming through execution
- Consistently delivering, new and innovative high-quality design solutions
- Work collaboratively with and assisting fellow marketing team members in both small and large scale initiatives.
- Assist with setup of photo and video shoots on an as-needed basis
You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project management preferred
- Video/Multimedia, development and editing skills preferred
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Occasional overnight travel required
- Portfolio required